18:06
0

Every day is a good day to be alive
Whether the sun's shining or not.
Have a good morning and makes all things easy

Morning is nature's way of saying: "Live life one more time, make a difference, touch one heart, encourage one mind and inspire one soul.

is having trouble switching from dreamland to realityville this morning..

“Good Morning” May you begin this day with a smile on your face, and with happiness for your soul to…

Whoever says “Good Morning” on Monday’s deserves to get slapped :)

Every morning the way you take me in your arms that makes my day special. Good Morning

Every day is the start of something beautiful. Good Morning

Mornings would be better if I woke up next to you. Good Morning

3 steps to have a great morning, open your eyes, take a deep breath and go back to sleep. Good Morning :)

One kind word can change someone’s entire day. Good Morning and have a good day.

It’s really nice to wake up in the morning realizing that GOD has given you another day to live. Good Morning

Every sunrise gives me a new day to love you. Good morning sweet heart, have a wonderful day.

I have learned that it is not what i have in my life but who I have in my life that counts. Good Morning and Have a good day.

Every morning, every moment always remember that our God is a GOD OF LOVE. Good Morning

A morning text does not only mean good morning. It also means, I think about you when I wake up.

May you begin this day and every day with a smile on your face. Good Morning

0 comments:

Post a Comment