09:36
0
My bed is calling my name so I am ready to tuck in the blanket and feel warm. Good night my dear Facebook and stay warm

When an angel came to me, he asked: What is your wish for tonight? I said Please take care of the person reading this message. Good Night!

Night is longer than day for those who dream and day is longer than night for those who make their dreams come true. Good Night and Sweet Dreams.

As the day turns into night. Keep your worries out of sight. No matter how tough the world may seem, you still deserve the sweetest dreams and good night.

As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweet Dreams.

One day I shall rule the World! Until then, I am going to bed. Good Night :D

You are the first thought of every morning, the best thought of each day and the last thought of every night. Good Night

You are the reason why I have sleepless nights, why I tend to hold my pillow tight and I can’t sleep without saying good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment